Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
BRING IT.
Bummin about Canard missing the first few rounds though.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Depending on who ALL shows up for MX, this could very well be even better than the SX season. I mean really, it was just SX.

Big Bikes - Pourcel, RV2, Dungey, Stewy, Reed, Windham, Canard (better late than never), Alessi, Grant, Millsaps, Short, and a bunch more! Hopefully the guys I'm sponsoring make some mains - Vaughn (Big Bike) & Sheafor (Little Bike)

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
Uchytil said:
Big Bikes - Pourcel, RV2, Dungey, Stewy, Reed, Windham, Canard (better late than never), Alessi, Grant, Millsaps, Short, and a bunch more! Hopefully the guys I'm sponsoring make some mains - Vaughn (Big Bike) & Sheafor (Little Bike)

Is this official??

I honestly like the nationals a lot more than sx... but have been bummed in recent years by top riders not participating.

JBS, TuTu, and KDub will make this an epic mx season also... not to mention I am really interested to see the "crafty frenchman" race a 450 against the big boys.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
YamaB said:
Is this official?

I read (somewhere) that Pourcel was in. Nothing's official about anyone until they line up. I'm optimistic to say the least.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
I'll go with RV2 for the OD win overall. If Canard can get healthy and amass enough points he'd be my 2nd pick.

Note to Oldguy: I wish you were doing the MX thing. I skipped the SX in anticipation, oh well...

Top Bottom