MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Okay like normal the usually give out the AX practice schedule after the first race. I don't have the dates on hand but i'll post'em soon as I find the flyer :) Most of the practices are gonna be at Monroe fair grounds this year woohoo!! There is only a few at puyallup. I remember theres a couple of monday a few on thursdays and some on fridays running for the big bikes 6pm till 10 pm. I just wanted to let ya all know. I'll get the dates up soon.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I'm stilling looking for the flyer but the first practice at puyallup is the 20th this month and one at Monroe the 21st. $25 to practice. There's like 10 more dates or so I promise I'll get'em up soon as I can find that flyer!! :)

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
okay the flyer says for monroe only, but I could of swore at the last race they annouced a few of them were gonna be a puyallup also. I'll definetly find out after the race this weekend.

Offical Monroe dates:

Nov 21st & 22nd

Dec 5th 6th & 12th 13th & 19th 20th & 26th 27th

Jan 2nd 3rd & 9th 10th

Thursdays hours : 3:00pm - 9:30pm
Fridays hours: 12:00 - 10:00pm

All classes even quads new track design weekly. Held at the fair grounds get more riding in than ya would on race day.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Okay they changed times again, Thursday practices are still 3 pm to 9pm. But now they are showing fridays practices as noon to 4pm. Cause at 5 pm they are gonna start running flat track pratice.

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
MX-P...Here's the schedule for Woodland if your interested.
http://www.woodlandmx.com/schedule.htm
If your in town or whatever on those dates let me know and you'll be set to ride for Free>>(except)<< Just let me put around on your bike in the parking lot just once,thats all.I dont ride fast or anything,I just put around to look good. :confused:
I did some work
for him at the track to where I have access.
I have 2 voucher's for the ultracross or motocross race's with 2 gate passes for you and a friend if you like right now.
You can use them for whatever day that they race.
I can't race without pumping up so I dont,So you can take over for me if your ever in town.
I'm just a roll over everything type of guy. I can mail you these voucher's if you want um.

Last edited:

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
That would be kewl but since I work saturdays and they normally race saturdays I don't get down there often enough. But I'll definetly let ya know if I'm gonna be down that way and sure i'll let ya try out on my 250F. If you ever find yourself over near Vantage I'll take ya to a friends private track it is the kewlest track I have ever ridden on but its pretty tough!

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I see there is an ultracross race the 29th this month I'll definetly try and do that one since right now I got a break from the AX series for the next few weeks, I did horrid this sunday I was sick amazing how fast you pump up when you can't breathe. I'll have to try and get cliff hanger my bud who races vet jr to go with me.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Hey I got my bud to say he'll go down with me on the 29th I really like mobbing down with him cause he's got one of those nice '01 F250 powerstroke diesels it makes for a nice ride. Just as long as the weather holds up and it isn't like hard core raining we'll be there.

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
I know what you mean about the weather,It gets to be a slop=fest there from time to time,and the drive is a long one too.
I'll leave those 2 voucher's and the 2 gate passes,
with Your DRN name, at the gate,
and You and Your friend will be good to go.
If you see a guy on a little CR #909, riding around in the parking lot,
thats me, or my son,TK.
I do alot of parking lot riding as you can tell :confused:
And if you guys can't make it or something,that's cool too.
Hope to meet ya there or someday.

We're just going to watch,so that I can pick up a few pointers on how to actually ride :silly: better, (in the parking lot), of course.
See Ya.

Top Bottom