roosterboy

Jul 25, 2000
has anyone used these ? what are they like ? I'm looking for some knee/shin guards and I came across these and I thought they would be pretty sweet, especially since the bicycle shop down the street will probably have them.

Scrambler400

Nov 29, 2000
They are the same ones FOX, THOR, SHIFT and ONEAL put their name on. Nothing special. They should not cost over $20, preferably around $15 sometimes even $10.

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by Scrambler400
They are the same ones FOX, THOR, SHIFT and ONEAL put their name on. Nothing special. They should not cost over $20, preferably around $15 sometimes even $10.

And Sinisalo make the exact same ones as well. I dont like them at all. They are way too bulky and the knee guard is not strapped around your leg so it feels odd when you walk and flops around a lot. I would recomend AXO knee/shin cups. Very low profile and feel godd on legs.

roosterboy

Jul 25, 2000
thanks. I am not too worried about the knee being held in place, i can probably stitch something on. Are mountain bike shin guards strong enough for dirt biking ? i assume they would be. I need some that come a fair way down my shin, because i dont have boots ( i know i should, but i ride maybe 1 day every 2 months if Im lucky, so it really isnt economical. not that i have $300 sitting around to be spent anyway)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom