Babbitts

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Has anyone had any dealings with babbittsonline. I need some parts for a Polaris atv and after searching the net they have the best price for what I need. I think they a located in Michigan. They do motorcycle's also. Just wanted an opinion before I spend around $250, make sure everything is on the up and up.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
No concerns. They are a reputable dealer and have been in business in the West Michigan area for over thirty years.

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
BadgerMan said:
No concerns. They are a reputable dealer and have been in business in the West Michigan area for over thirty years.

That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks

sngltrk

Apr 23, 2002
I'll second BadgerMans recommendation. I have lived in West MI for 20 years, and have always had good experiences with Babbits.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Service Honda does Polaris now. Not dissin' Babbits, just saying.

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Yeah Service Honda is #1. For whatever reason the crankshalf I need was about 20 percent less from Babbits. It's not often anyone beats Service Honda's price.

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
i paid for extra shipping and they charged me the correct amount but shipped it the wrong way. i called them and they said they would refund me account.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
I bought some stuff off of them and i was very pleased... only thing i don't like is the shipping for oem parts.. i ended paying $15 for shipping for $8 on some oddball bolts for my bike.

i would recommend them though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…