KDXIdaho

Jan 6, 2000
Well it's been 11 years since I first was part of Canadian Dave's KDX forum and since that time:

I've moved from Idaho, to North Carolina, and now to Tennessee;
I've had my 1990 KDX stolen :yell: ;
And just replaced my stolen E model with a '96 H model :nod:

Got a sweet deal on a unabused '96 KDX200 with FMF woods pipe, silencer, and Boyensen rad valve. Anyway, I'm back in the saddle and wanted to say hi to all the KDX faithful. I'll chip in on some of what I learned on the E model. Does anyone know what happened to Canadian Dave?

BTW, if anyone has a spare kickstand, headlight, skid plate, or a chain guide (the one near the rear sprocket) for the H model, feel free to drop me a PM and let me know what you want for it.

Peace,
KDXIdaho

sr5bidder

Oct 27, 2008
I have got the stock chain guide and the replacement plastic wear pieces from the parts unlimited catolog will fit it ...where in TN are you?

KDXIdaho

Jan 6, 2000
Thanks for the welcome G2R. I used to have a bunch of posts here on DRN, but evidently much of it got purged through the years.

Dave contributed so much on the KDX stuff, I can't hold a grudge on switching to the pumpkin bikes. Personally, I think the dirt bike mags have brainwashed the masses on KTMs IMO :)

SR5, I'm in Maryville 37803, just south of Ktown. Lemme know about the chainguide. The 96' is in great shape, but the PO evidently had a kid that wanted it to look more "MX", so I'm missing a few trail parts like the headlight, skid plate, chainguide, etc.

Peace,
KDXIdaho

Top Bottom