YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
wow i had a great time. took you guys' advice and tried all the food. the were some weird entree's but i tried most of it. had lobster, shrimp, this weird won ton soup, some salmon sushi thing, and a bunch of other stuff. also met some really cool girls, one of which rides motocross and lives really close to the washougal track and her dad said i could come stay at their house and go to the national with them. there were a couple clubs on the ship so i did a lot of dancing. got the cops called on me in mexico but we wont go into detail on that one. at catalina island my parents made me go on this really stupid tour and there were all these crazy old people on the bus too. there was a bird flying right outside the window and i heard one of them say "oh look, its a hawk" i looked out, it was a crow. and then there were some buffallo about 200 ft from the bus and they couldnt even see them. oh well as long as they were having fun.

then one night i was dancing with the girl that rides, and this other guy keeps trying to hit on her and keeps saying that she said i was bugging her and stuff...and everyone was pissed that he wouldnt go away. so we got him really drunk in hopes he would get sick. didnt work. so then we told the security guard he was under aged and drinking so he made him leave. he came back. finally we found the brother of one of the girls i was with and told him to get rid of the guy. we then realized how wasted and ready to kill someone he was and decided it would be a bad idea to tell him. but then i decided he deserved it for being such an idiot. so the brother walks over and starts talking to him. then he pulls him out of the chair (at this time the sister and i walked outside and watched from there so the stupid guy wouldnt suspect us of putting the brother up to it) then we see the brother push him and all of a sudden an arm flies up and i hear a big CRACK! oh man it was hilarious. the guy finally left and the next morning he had one hell of a shiner.

it was really funny at one of the clubs because the guards came around checking underaged peoples drinks for alcohol. well we had about 4 cups of hot chocloate mixed with kahlua. so the cop comes up and asks if we have any alcohol. "no, of course not" of course we all have the giggles and cant keep a straight face and the smell of it was pretty strong...so he proceeds to check the drinks. he skips right over all the cups of hot chocolate and starts smelling the pitcher of water, then leaves. on top of that we had to sneak the alcohol back onto the boat because you have to pay to bring it on and then leave it overnight, plus we were underaged...so we brought it back in empty pepsi bottles. on our way out of the club the cop asks what we have in the bag. haley (the girl that rides) pulls out on of the bottles and says "just some pepsi" i looked at the bottle and you can see that the whole bottle is coated with this syrupy liquid that doesnt resemble pepsi the least bit, so the cop says "ok" and lets us out.

they had internet on the boat but it was like $.75 a min which i thought was a ripoff, so ive missed quite a bit of action on DRN. any interesting threads? flames? anything? let me know. thanks guys and gals

anyways ive rambled on for quite some time so if theres anything else you wanna know just ask

YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
im definately gonna head up to WA in the summer but i'll probably fly unless i get my new truck by then.

Maru16 we went on the carnival cruise line ship called the ecstasy...went to catalina island, down to ensenada and came back up. definately worth the money.

Top Bottom