Dirtygirly

~SPONSOR~
Feb 28, 2000
Yeah! Finally went riding since my spodely accident that happened 12 weeks ago. The doc finally said that my arm was healed up enough to go riding "easy". How do you ride easy is my response? It is so hard to go twelve weeks without riding, but I made it!...Two wheel Tuesdays on Speedvision and Dirt magazines only hold you over for so long before you start experiencing major riding withdrawals! Buttonfly took me out to seven mile last Saturday, It took awhile for me to get my confidence back, I still don't feel as confident as I did at the beginning of the Summer, but hopefully with a few more rides it will come back. In the back of my mind there is this fear of flying over the top of my handlebars again, but it feels so good to be back riding!

Doesn't look like I will get to go riding this weekend though, :( Grandpa's truck is in Issaquah getting its brakes fixed, and Button is going home for the three-day weekend. Hopefully I'll get a few more rides in before the ScareScramble here in Spokane.

I need to get my own truck...:confused:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom