xcracer725

Jun 2, 2004
hey, i want to get a pre printed back ground for my number plates with my name and number(name atleast on the front). what would be the cheapest place to get that done, thanx

elf

Jun 7, 2003
Attack graphics are about the cheapest I have seen. $29 at rocky mountain mc. And yes they have yellow. Also give you free name on front numberplate.

elf

Jun 7, 2003
Ya, theres not much info on the website. There is more in the catalog. I think the best bet is to call them and ask. They have a new website and it seems kind of slow and sometimes I can't get on it. They have your bike listed in the catalog so you should be able to get some if you call.

smoke9

BikeGraphix
~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2004
Pre-Printed Backgrounds

I work for bikegraphix and we offer a plate for 44.99 It is a 22mil thick vinyl and suburface printed. Will stand up to any abuse you can give it. Any bike and any color.

xcracer725

Jun 2, 2004
smoke9 said:
I work for bikegraphix and we offer a plate for 44.99 It is a 22mil thick vinyl and suburface printed. Will stand up to any abuse you can give it. Any bike and any color.

is that related to creativegrafix?

Last edited:
L

LukeRips

xcracer725 said:
o and do they have yellow background available, so i can use it for gncc

Make sure the number you put on it isn't already reserved or they'll make you duct tape over it and it'd be a waste of money.

smoke9

BikeGraphix
~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2004
No, we are not related to any other graphix company. We offer any color combo for any bike. Plus full custom kits for any bike. Search bikegraphix on yahoo, i'm not sure how to post a web address on this forum.

Top Bottom