MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
nah it's just the humility factor that Thump is hungry for (I hope). My $$ are on the hotshot kid from Texas.
Sign me up to flag this monumental event too. :aj:

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Just a thought... I still have the elusive Tutu and Butt hat! Seeing either of my brothers in a binkini could scar me for life...

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
You are wise not to risk too much Thump. Aren't you just the slighest bit suspicious why Okie wants the stakes so high? ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
OK, don't say I didn't warn you :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I heard cats squealing and came into to see what was up. Come to find out, it's two Sally's screaching!! Is this the slow race we were talking about?? Not sure but no need for a video camera, a polaroid will capture the event just fine, with time to spare!:moon: Both of you on fitty's will suffice, equal ground, weight may be an issue.:p

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
::::bump::::
You 2 can't be done trash talking yet?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
They forgot what they were smackin about too.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I have been too busy on the phone trying to russle up sponsors for DW to talk smack... I think we have the foundation laid though.... I am gonna put th hurt on him for 5 laps, the wager being our bikes and a bikini bike wash.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
They forgot what they were smackin about too.

Thump says he can get his nose even farther up Okie's butt, Okie says no way. Lots of folks have jumped in, most wanting a chance to take over Thump's position between Okie's cheeks. Okie says his butt is strong enough to withstand any assault. He may be a little too confident, though. David's nose is pretty small. And rumor has it that Lou has been reinforcing his big schnozz with titanium rods.

Meanwhile, I've been trying to organize my own event. No one has signed up yet. Maybe if I offer door prizes and promise to get a brazilian wax the week before I'll have a good turn-out.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Zio - You sure have a lot of BUTT related topics in your posts. Is there something you want to share with us? ;)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
No, I just get a little nervous the closer DW gets. It'll taper off around mid-November. I went on a really long ride last Tuesday, and I thought that would help. Instead, it just made me more cheeky. ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by zio
Instead, it just made me more cheeky. ;)

I didn't think that was possible. :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Butt wait, there's more.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
LOL!!! Kick his nads for me Hot Pants, I owe him.:)

Top Bottom