Bday Bash in May, Anyone?

B

biglou

Shall we have another "Thunder33/Jamir Birthday Bash" in May? It's been a couple years. I'll open up Casa del Luis and turn it into a flop house. We can ride the one-line, blue grooved goodness that is Merwin MX. We can have a good ol' country breffast at Oden's Family Stabbin' Cabin. We can have some savory coonass chicken from Jazz.

Any interest? I'll keep an eye on the Merwin race schedule, but I'm thinking mid-late May. Thoughts?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
maybe I'll send a giant cardboard cutout of me. Be a helluva lot cheaper and I can still be in the pictures.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
AgentOrange said:
I have a long drive to your house Lou, but I am in!!

You're starting to sound like a Rhode Islandah!

I wish we could go :(

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Hell, I am bikeless, but I am in!

Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever ridden my own bike at one of these anyway. Maybe the new owner of the Cane will show up and I could take a visitation ride!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Probably won't make it due to work-related travels, but I will send a birfday gifty to Jamir, but of course!!!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
GETMETOCA said:
Probably won't make it due to work-related travels, but I will send a birfday gifty to Jamir, but of course!!!!

Send him panties from Wal-Mart!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'd love to go, but I can't afford another $800 fuel pump.

Besides, some jackass stole all my sweaters. :|

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Jamir said:
I feel no love.

Jamir... you have much to learn....

Love doesn't really feel... it's more like an annoying rash. It feels... just not in the good way. To feel real you must venture to the nearest gelato establishment and ask for something "sour and evil" to truely feel! Just ask Pred. He's dead inside and most certainly understands the real flavor of life.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom