crashbandit

Jul 30, 2006
Yo, i kinnda wrecked this weekend and messed the front end of my bike up. The bars and forks are strait but the front wheel is bent to the right. the wheel itself isnt bent b'c it rolls strait. What is it that needs to be replaced?

Thanks

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
crashbandit said:
Yo, i kinnda wrecked this weekend and messed the front end of my bike up. The bars and forks are strait but the front wheel is bent to the right. the wheel itself isnt bent b'c it rolls strait. What is it that needs to be replaced?

Thanks

the bent or broken parts.... ;)

dezryder

Feb 23, 2006
Old school, we just straddled the front wheel, grab the bars and tweaked everything back straight. That was the good old days...before ergometricks! Much simpler life it was. :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Unless you bent a fork tube or front axle, dezryder was pretty spot on. Loosen the axle pinch bolts and the triple clamp bolts and stand in front of your bike with the front wheel between your knees. Grab the handlebars and twist the opposite way from the tweaked position. Move the bars back and forth a little bit to center the wheel and then tighten the pinch bolts.

Just my $ .02

Top Bottom