Best/Cheapest Gear for the Weekend Warrior?

DannyMoto07

Apr 12, 2007
I'm looking for the following:

Riding Jersey L-XL
Riding Pants 34
Chest Protector L-XL
Riding Boots 11
Knee-pads L

I'm pretty keen on Fox riding gear, but a good-quality alternative would work for me too.

I've tried looking on e-bay, but a lot of their stuff seems too expensive. I've also looked on Dennis Kirk and a few other places...

What would be the best bang-for-buck on these items? Or is it all you get what you pay for with all brands?

Dan

Last edited:

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
You gotta jump on the closout sales at all of the major online stores. I see jerseys go for less than the price of a t-shirt all of the time on motorcyclesuperstore.com

A couple of years old sixsixone flight boots are $180. I've never worn them, but the price is right. Jerseys are $15, pants are $50. Just click the clearance tab and browse for what you want.

DannyMoto07

Apr 12, 2007
Thanks 76GMC1500! I'll have to look there.

Any other sites you know of? (I've tried Google, but like everything, they tend to hide in the online-woodwork.)

Dan

DannyMoto07

Apr 12, 2007
I just checked it out and they do have a ton of great sales! 10 bucks, 14 bucks here and there for O'Neal gear... not too bad!

Thanks again!

Dan

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
Right now Motoworldracing is having a closeout on MSR gear set for $50 for gloves, pants, and Jersey. They are the Axxis gear.

MeanorMX

May 30, 2007
cnielse5 said:
Right now Motoworldracing is having a closeout on MSR gear set for $50 for gloves, pants, and Jersey. They are the Axxis gear.

Yep, I got myself a second set of gear now. :cool:

Apr 30, 2007
Occassionally, denniskirk.com has some pretty good closeouts too, just go to the "outlet store."

They have some pretty good shipping prices too.

Found some new Thor Quadrant boots for 27$. Got some new fox pants for 40$ too. (But, being I'm little and wear the rather odd sized clothing, it's easier for me to find cheap stuff just about anywhere).

Tolle'

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…