Magellan

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 14, 2001
My local dealer just started carrying these. I know they make some pretty good trials bikes. Anyone know any one with one or ride one yourself?

I'm looking for a new (to me at least) bike and am mroe curious than anything about these.

YZmidLife

Nov 23, 2006
Seen old stock in the $5k range

I was wondering if these were any good, as I've been told they have top quality components. So, why are there last year's models collecting dust on the showroom floor with slashed prices?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Their 400/450/525 have KTM motors and transmissions. (I'm not sure about the 250)Suspension is Marzocchi Shiver forks and Sachs shocks. They look good and should be reliable. I think the only reason you are not seeing many of them is there aren't many dealers and people just don't know about them. I would not be afraid of buying one.

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
Untill Friday night I didn't know that Beta made Enduro bikes at all. I saw one parked inside the impound for the Trinidad Colorado ISDE Qualifier and it looked awesome. The only things I learned about it is what DWreck stated above, I'll have to check up on them some more...

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
Looks like he may have been on KTM before Beta.

Jordan rode KTM's for the last few years. Beta made him an offer & KTM didn't for '07. He is quite happy with the Beta's, Even more so now that IMS finalized a tank for him :)
Up till now if race range went over the 50 mile mark he had to use a #plate tank.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom