JLB943

Feb 16, 2008
I recently picked up an 03 YZ450f and am getting back into riding for first time in about 5-6 years. Looking at making a Sat all day trip sometime in March(probably the 15th). I am in South Jersey looking for a good place to get alot of riding in. Which is a better spot the NJ Ohv Park or Rausch Creek in Pa. Ohv Park Closer but Rausch Creek seem like it offers more with lots of trails and tracks.

Jeff

sprocket218

Aug 25, 2006
Chatsworth

Hey Jeff,

I am a member at Chatsworth, never been to Rausch Creek but I know it is must bigger and more trailriding. Chatty is all sand riding but it is legal and close by. I usually go for the weekend and camp and ride the tracks and trails. Plus they will be closing down Sept 2008 so I am going to try to get in all the riding I can! take care, motochick

JLB943

Feb 16, 2008
Chatsworth

I made a trip there today Tuesday March 25. Had a day off so I figured I would go ride. Had a good time until I took a spill and broke my clutch lever. Put an end to my day but still it was a nice day, not many riders. I signed up for the full membership so I am going to try to get a good amount of riding in before the close as well.

Jeff

Top Bottom