DR350SE

May 5, 2004
Hey all,

I bought a 1997 Suzuki DR350SE form a guy from work for a steal. It had only 350 original miles on it and it is mint.
The bike is great but I was wondering about getting new tires on it for more road riding.........any suggestions?
It has a Dunlop D601's on it now. I am looking for a tire that is more for the road. the sizes are Front: 80/100-21 and the back is : 110/90-18.

Can anyone help me with this ?

Karl

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hi Karl:
If it were mine I would put a set of Kenda K270's on it. They are very nice rubber for the price and excellent 90% street tire! Go to Chaparral-racing.com and price the 5.10 x 18 and the 3.25 x 21 and you will be shocked at how inexpensivley youcan get a decent set of tires for that bike for the type of use you are looking at!!
If you are NOT going to ride on the trails at all - give some good street tires a look at! May look a little different but hey, better safe then sorry!! I think a one of those low profile crotch rocket tires with a matching front would be way cool!!!! Kinda like a super-motard look!
Dont forget to check your speedo when your done...
Woodsy

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Oh, by the way, CONGRATS ON THE BIKE!! I sold one of those earlier this year and they are a neat bike!! HAVE FUN!!

DR350SE

May 5, 2004
Thanks Woodsy for your input. I will check out all your suggestions. I am sort of old for staring my riding career. I will be 35 in September but I feel like I am 12 all over again........I havent this much fun since God know when. Thanks again for your help.
Be Safe.

Karl

Top Bottom