blue diamond or the landing DE?MD

njkx

Apr 13, 2004
Does anyone know about these tracks? Blue Diamond in DE or the Landing in MD. My buddy and I are planning a trip from northern NJ. Blue Diamond would be approx 2 hours and the Landing approx 4 hours. We are novice mx riders, so looking for something fairly challenging but not crazy 80 ft triples. The landing looks pretty cool, but don't know if it's worth the extra 2 hour ride. Also, does anyone know if there's anything to do at night down there? Bars,etc.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I went to the Landing about this time last year. At that time, it had 5 different tracks...
- Almost flat track for absolute beginners
- Small track for minis
- Small track for beginners
- Long intermediate track that was easy to ride for anyone
- Expert track

It's been 20 years since I was cruising the streets of Easton in search of phat chix, so I can't help with that!

ay2000rm125

May 4, 2004
i normally ride at blue diamond park since its only an hour from me. its the only track i have rode at since i started riding this year so i have nothing to compare it too. when i see other tracks on the net they look much better. its an ok track i guess it has an atv/dirt bike track that i dont think is very good. and they have a dirtbike only track that is ok.

i really want to try NJORVP and see how that is. thats probably 2 hours from me, ill ahve to plan on a day and go up there. it sucks though that its 50 bucks and only open to non season pass holders on friday and the wekend.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…