jfisher304

Nov 15, 1999
Sad news,

Damon Bradshaw broke his leg at the Hamptom round and will miss the rest of the season. It must have been bad as the attending physician said expect him out for nine months.......Bradshaw said he will return to the series next year.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
WOW

I just watched round 9 in Houston on SpeedVision.... he was hot and cutting into Demuth's point lead!
Get well soon!

johnf3

Mar 21, 2000
They showed the crash on bike week on Speedvision. He swiped a haybale right before a big double. He was airborne half-on/half-off the bike and bailed midair. He landed feet first into the face of the landing. It was very ugly.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
That sucks.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Karma! He is being paid back for being such a jerk! I watched both rounds of Dallas last night and that guy was just a prick the whole time. Arena-cross is a brutal form of this sport and he knows that. Yet he sits and whines about this and that. He has no problem block passing someone into the cheap seats but if someone tries it on him he pouts like a baby. I hate to see anyone hurt but I don't hate to see him out of it for a while.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
It is a good thing that I was not online last night after these races. I was all fired up. The announcers even mentioned that he was acting pissy after every win.:uh:

I can't believe that I ever rooted for this guy.:think

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
yep,saw damon after gettin' bumped into the bales on the dfc(had he been on the gas he mighta' got outa' it) said something about not forgetting about it. i saw the wreck too,wow, looks like that hurt. the whole foot coming off the side of the leg at a 90 deg angle thingy looked bad. btw, i was a damon fan too till i saw the post dfc interview.i hate whiners. if you're faster than the other guy, he won't be able to catch ya in the corners.:eek:

CylinderStay

May 18, 2001
I saw Rusty Holland block pass Damon into the hay bales when they were in Grand Rapids. After the race he rode up to Rusty and shook his finger at him. I think someone forgot to remind Damon that this was Arenacross... Oh, I guess Rusty did! :p

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I hate to see anyone get hurt but after the round in DFW I have to agree with thunder, can't believe I ever rooted for him. The big "incident" there wasn't even a block pass. The other guy was in the lead going into the turn and looked like he was trying to keep Damon from passing him. Damon tried to squeeze b/w the bales and the leader and went over the side of the turn. Then he stands there for about 4 laps or so where the riders exit the track to wait for the guy so he can make an a$$ of himself. Was not impressed. Only gives me another reason to root for Demuth. Hope Damon gets back on the bike though.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
My biggest beef was the way he acted when he did win. I agree that the block pass stuff is all part of the race and he should know that, but he would win a moto and then stand there a PO'ed and talk smack about this or that. He did the same thing to Heath Voss (a model racer) and then gave Heath crap about trying to ride through the block. Heath just blew him off because he is a great guy and he doesn't let that crap get him down. I would like to see Honda pick that guy up for the 03' SX!

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Originally posted by mxfonzeeboy
Look out for the up and coming Tommy Hoffmaster. This guy is awesome. :p

He's got a long way to go in my opinion. I put him in the same cateogory as Heath Voss. Both are great riders, but can they put it together consistently enough to win? We'll wait and see.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
maybe if mc doesn't pick it up this season in sx, he'll come over to ax...i hope,then i'll somebody to root for. never got into atuenez, don't really know the other guys......hmmm...yroc....hanna back in ax....YES!

Feb 25, 2001
Before he went back to racing AX he was racing my series and when we went out to practice he was so rude on the track....his hole family is like that his brother Zack bradshaw landed on my arm and broke a bone in my wrist he fell down and my handle bar got stuck in his spokes...I though he was either going to kill me or cry...geesh what babies for a family they bitch and whine but also dish out some mean moves on the track . When Damon would come up behind me he would yell out load . " GET THE F**K OUT OF THE WAY " then when he gets into the pits he would take off his helmet and the first words out of his mouth is " Those damn lappers always getting in my way" I should say " Hay buddy thats part of the game getting around people " but I dont think he could handle that.

PT564

Apr 25, 2000
He needs a beating!!!

Sounds like Bradshaw needs to get the living hell beat out of him! It that little jerk EVER tried that stuff with me I'd bust his knee, poke the prick in the eye and grab him by the throat!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIS BEHAVIOR!!

PT

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
I started out cheering for Bradshaw at the beginning, but after about the second interview I jumped off that band wagon; what a terrible attitude:mad:
I would really like to see Voss become a regular though; he looked great out there.
Did anybody see the interveiw with Kenny Bartram, what is up with the huge crumb collector he's sport'n :confused:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
That is why they call him Cowboy Kenny. It is probably to cover up all his scars. His face is messed up!

DougMXer

Oct 17, 2001
In Australia I can honestly say I've never heard the term "rooting for somebody". In Australia we say barrack,Do you guys secretly go to the toilet and <edited by SRKXR-This is a family site and that crap doesn't belong here> while he is racing in the hope that this will help him win. Somebody please explain to me this craxy euphimism

Cheers Doug

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
wow...:mad: bad day down under? try this one on for size....i no longer become enthusiatic wishing for his success.:p

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Well, put it this way, that may sound odd but if I called one of my buds my "mate" I would be slapped with the rainbow sticker and no one would want to bunk with me on the overnight rides! Rooting is just our way of saying cheering. Cheering is more feminine I guess.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by Thunder 33
I would be slapped with the rainbow sticker and no one would want to bunk with me on the overnight rides!

Not that there's anything wrong with that <Seinfeld voice off>:p

Top Bottom