AnneBrooks

Jan 17, 2001
Jaction...I had to work today so we couldn't make it. We may go to Buffalo tomorrow (Sun). How was it today? Did you ride on the track or the woods and how muddy was it?

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
Sorry about the late reply.

Went out there early saturday and totally stunk, couldn't keep a good rythym for about two hours and went home. I don't think it was too muddy, just culdn't get it together. I rode the track a little but the woods mostly. I got stuck pretty bad right before I left and got pretty discouraged.

But, this weekend has to be better!

How was your ride Anne?

DW doesn't look good for me this year, Hopefully next :thumb:

AnneBrooks

Jan 17, 2001
We didn't go, unfortunately. I was afraid that it would still be a mudfest and waste the whole day wrestling my bike, so we decided not to go. I am about 12 weeks pregnant and did not think that was a good idea. I am sure it will stop raining, etc within the next few weeks when I am not able to ride any longer!! Oh well....we are going to try to hit a local place on Wednesday, as I only have to work 1/2 day. Where in Joliet do you live? We are by the Louis Joliet Mall. We will have to try to hook up soon---Bob will still be riding as much as he can even when I quit for the year.

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I live right on Ruby St. and I'd love to go ridin with you guys sometime.

Oh, and congrats on makin a baby! (I hear making them is the best part) :p

Is the local place on the double secret or is it new guy friendly?

AnneBrooks

Jan 17, 2001
I am not sure if they are new guy friendly or not---they are on some farm land down by Morris and not much to do there, except a quick ride after work or something. Are you going to go to Buffalo for the Endurocross this Sunday? We are going, but only Bob is going to ride. You can email us at [email protected] and maybe we can hook up sometime soon..

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I am going to try to go to Buffalo this weekend, only to spectate though.
Weird, I started out this year riding on some farmland south of Morris that a friend of a friend owns, but the owner was really uptight and it turned out to be a big plastic hassle. (The guy wanted us to paint his house and barn, and put a roof on the house on our dime to ride there for about an hour or two a week!) There wasn't much to ride there either. Good luck to Bob!

If I go sunday I'll be in a gold colored Ford Ranger, probably with a pit bike of some variety for spectating. xr70?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom