Calling the Local Southern Ohio Riders

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
hey guys,
i belong to the local mototcycle club, ADR also known as Appalachian DirtRiders, well every year we put on a National Enduro, this year due to unforseen circumstances we are running alittle behind on putting up the arrows for the event, it is still going on as planned but we would like some help. Anyone that is not planning on riding the event on June 9th is invited to help us arrow the course. the day we are meeting for this ride is June 2nd at 9 A.M. if u wanna help please contact me at either (740-245-9349)or via e-mail at moleman18@hotmail.com, but make sure u are not planning on riding the event, cause once u get on the course b4 the event u are disqualified to ride. thanks guys, hopefully we'll get the help we need

mgorman

May 8, 2000
I can not come down to help but what info can you get me on the race?

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
well, the race is june 9th, key time if i can remember correctly is 8 o'clock, but it could be 9 o'clock, ill know more tonight about key time. about 120 miles long, and $50 to ride. SA manditory, plates, insurance, ohio street legal, MANDITORY. for more info e-mail
app_dirt@yahoo.com

mgorman

May 8, 2000
Leaves me out, the new bike isn't road legal like my XR thought it was.

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
I should be able to help. I was there a few weeks ago on the YZ. Send me an email at trav99ss@hotmail.com with the specifics. I am racing the GNCC on Saturday, so if I'm not too beat up, I'll help out.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Travis, we'll be meeting at the jackson county fairgrounds this sunday (the 2nd) and everyone should be ready to be on trail by no later than 9:00. I know most of us will be showing up around 8:15 or 8:30

GNCC387

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2002
some of you are going to split up if there is enough.I am not going to be there i will be at the gncc. Hey jason did u get bierhups done today? Travis good luck at the scarrecrow.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…