can i put the power now system on my dirt bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

will0203

Mar 17, 2009
I have a 1998 suzuki rm 125, i was looking to the whole power now kit for my dirt bike but couldnt find it. can i get it for my bike, where at,??
please reply

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Sure you can put one on, but you might as well bolt a toaster to the triple clamps. It will have the same effect on performance.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Save your money, it's a BS product.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The power now, or the scary power now? Same isle as red powerbands, spark enhancers and most all hp in a can items. It effects jetting, so does actually adjusting your carb, yourself.

aaronnaland

Jan 19, 2009
have one for my cr125r but its sitting on the shelf because I didn't feel a difference and it was just more weight i didn't want. The idea makes sense but I have never seen it work. I also have not seen it many times other than my bike. There has been some reviews from people saying they do work. It may have a different effect on different carb types.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
From all of the tests I have read about them, they do one thing, and one thing only. They remove excess cash from your bank account.

They do not, however, improve the performance of your bike enough to warrant spending the extra money.

May 10, 2007
indy i think this guy is a lost cause. he saw POWER NOW and thought "it HAS to do something."

dude if you really want to change the power in your bike put a different powerband in!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
will0203,

To find one that will fit your bike you will need to find out what carb is on your bike. Once you know that you can contact the company & they will tell you if they make one that fits.

btw, as posted above, they are one of the most worthless things you could buy for a 125 2 stroke. They are ok for big bore 4 strokes that get ridden around below half throttle, but just barely.

you can make your own, but since it involves saws & carburators I'm not going to tell you how.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
will0203 said:
well does anyone know where i can get one for my year bike
No matter how much good advice he gets he is waiting for someone to tell him it is great so he can justify buying something useless. Just go out and buy the blue powerband for your bike and you will get all the speed and power you could ever use. The thread is now closed as he is going to do what he wants regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom