Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
This is pretty neat. Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her.

This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It look me a while to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like one of those optical illustions. To save yourself some time, concentrate around the table. Look around the table and toward the window. If you don't see it at first, don't give up. It takes some people a minute or two to see it.
Click here for the photo

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
I suppose you think that's funny! LMAO!

You should add that people need to lean in to their screen just a little bit to get a real clear view!

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
%*@[#!!!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I was leaning in to the computer....my poor cat ran out of the room as well!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Jeff Allen, you are a BUM! I looked hard and got up close to the screen, then it yelled at me! Of course I had my speakers on, so the scream made my heart skip a beat. I didn't see it the first time so this one got me! Did I say you were a BUM!!!

Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
I saw the first one....i'm not doing that anymore. Scared the crap outta me. Imagine this:: You click on it, but you cover your eyes waiting for it, finally you get tired of waiting for it and uncover your eyes and lean in, then it appears! i dun' like that....cool though.

Gambit

Aug 17, 2002
That was great ! I read the post where somene stated to turn the speakers up loud? I did. The little lady almost jumped out of the chair. The thing is, she had already seen it and actually was expecting it.

G.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
where's the cool one with the ghost in the basement? That one was extremely freaky :scream:

Top Bottom