cannot find idle screw!!!!!!!

thejake456

Sep 24, 2007
i have been looking on bikebandit.com and cheapcycleparts.com for the ile screw on a 2001 blaster and cannot find it! i do have a aftermarket 30mm. trenda carb. will that work on the blaster???

thejake456

Sep 24, 2007
that didnt help out at all. what is the exact name of the idle screw???? and i really want to know if that carb i have will fit it???

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It might.... or might not. How about you tell us what carb it has on it now.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
_JOE_ said:
Does it fit in the air boots?
That is a must! Then you have to figure if length of the slide pull is the same, or close enough to adjust. If it did not come with one, and will not idle now, there is a mechanical reason it will not idle. Timing, carb, air filter, something? Even for a quad, I am guessing that stock carb is better than that french carb.

thejake456

Sep 24, 2007
well right now it is in the shop getting a whole new engine but that will work on it????

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I don't know! Maybe you should ask the guys at the shop where it's geting worked on????

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
thejake456 said:
that didnt help out at all. what is the exact name of the idle screw???? and i really want to know if that carb i have will fit it???

I didn't mean to help, at all.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…