Ceet Covers

Tantrum

Dec 4, 2001
Ok dang it..... I cant find a single web site that lists any Ceet brand seat covers for the KDX. Suggestions anyone? Im specifically looking for an all black one.

B.

krazyk

Mar 28, 2002
I got a ceet gripper in all black from the dealer, I get a discount but it wasn't that much of a price dif. from most of the web sites that I saw them on once you add s&h.

Cactus Jim

Apr 1, 2002
BRush .... Which one did you get? The list at MXSouht in your post doesn't list one for the KDX. FYI, I made my own from stretch material from local shop for about $4. Not "Gripper", but works fine for me.

Good luck .....

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by Cactus Jim
BRush .... Which one did you get? The list at MXSouth in your post doesn't list one for the KDX...

Yes it does. Look again. p/n KD901

garrettkite

May 26, 2002
Does anybody know about some KDX graphics from CEET?
I can find the seat covers from CEET but I can't find any graphics that they make for the KDX's.

garrett

Tantrum

Dec 4, 2001
Now that I have found the sites with Ceets..... heh. The next decision is which grade of grip to get. There are 3 levels. Of those that have these seat covers, which is the best for woods riding. I have ridden a bike that has had too much grip, at least for me, and I dont want to get something that doesnt let me slide my ass around at all or not enough.

Thanks for replies.
B.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…