Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Pass this around. The folks from CMB asked to have their July date moved so as not to conflict with the enduro, and they asked that we add another race for them in the middle of Oct.

http://www.ama-d14harescrambles.org/schedule.cfm

Their facility is sweet....and if it stays dry enough, there will be lots more trail to use. :cool:

Thanks.

Mark :ride:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yam7M said:
Pass this around. The folks from CMB asked to have their July date moved so as not to conflict with the enduro, and they asked that we add another race for them in the middle of Oct.

http://www.ama-d14harescrambles.org/schedule.cfm

Their facility is sweet....and if it stays dry enough, there will be lots more trail to use. :cool:

Thanks.

Mark :ride:

Yeah, I was at Basil's last Sat riding around in the snow storm and I told Mark Lyons that there was a schedule conflict that I was bummed about because I wanted to ride their HS but would ride the enduro given the choice on the same weekend. I don't think they realized that Harrison had an enduro that date. So it looks like they moved it. Now I'm supposed to be working on the jackpine that weekend but I may sneak out early if we're ready and ride the HS Sunday anyway. (I hope!)

I've offered to help Basil lay out new trail over there also this spring we may get some of the stuff moved for the event. It's only 30 minutes from my house so I can get over there in the evenings and make some trail. :aj:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Fred T said:
Yeah, I was at Basil's last Sat riding around in the snow storm and I told Mark Lyons that there was a schedule conflict that I was bummed about because I wanted to ride their HS but would ride the enduro given the choice on the same weekend. I don't think they realized that Harrison had an enduro that date. So it looks like they moved it. Now I'm supposed to be working on the jackpine that weekend but I may sneak out early if we're ready and ride the HS Sunday anyway. (I hope!)

I've offered to help Basil lay out new trail over there also this spring we may get some of the stuff moved for the event. It's only 30 minutes from my house so I can get over there in the evenings and make some trail. :aj:

We originally had all the enduro dates marked on our "date making calendar" first, then made our sched with our promoters around the enduro's. During the course of those meetings, some of the dates get moved, and sometimes they don't get relayed to the next room in time. I think that's what happened. We try really hard not to conflict with the enduro's.

Thanks for the work on helping the Basil's mark that course! :cool: What a great place to ride!

Top Bottom