Chaplain

Mar 21, 2010
Ole man here (57) getting back into dirt riding (used to ride european moto in the 60-s, I ride Harley's and build custom choppers for the street, just purchased a vacation home backed up to FS land. I traded a Quad for a 06 KTM 450 XC-G (just finished making it Street legal) I am now learning how to ride that "tall thumper" with more suspension then (4) of my old Ossa's, and CZ's combined!! Enjoy learning from the pros!

Chaplain Tim

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Chaplain:

Welcome to DRN. For the record ... old is a state of mind ... I'll be 59 next month. :nod:

Be careful throwing around names such as CZ or Ossa. These kids have never even heard of many of the most popular brands from back in the day.

There are a few vintage fellows such as ourselves that remember when the chain was on the right and the kick starter on the left ... my 125 Penton ISDE ... which I still have.

Congrats on the punkin bike. I know I love my two. I keep threatening to make my 400 street legal, but have not done so as yet. My 200 is a dream to ride as long as you respect the throttle. If you don't it will paw the sky like a young mare and toss you, as it did me weekend before last.

Watch for ChopperDave around these parts, he is what is screen name indicates.

Again, welcome to DRN and enjoy!

BTW, where do you hang your hat?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Tony Eeds said:
Watch for ChopperDave around these parts, he is what is screen name indicates.

Again, welcome to DRN and enjoy!?

:fft:

Top Bottom