check out what the kid brought home

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Great job Travis!

Funny, years ago,
i couldnt get your father to go ride in the trees, to save my life..
kept telling him,i know we are both diehard MXers,
but HCs o fGNCC races are a great time for a change of pace, lots of seat time, etc etc,

now thats changed quite a bit ..LOL

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
That's awesome. I can't wait to someday bring home a trophy.

Now, if only my dad were as cool as you. :cool:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
thanks all I will show this to him tommorow, he is grounded from the computer tonnight! LOL .
Aryain, I didn't start til I was 16 so your dad will come around if you truely want to do it, you just have to work hard and behave then your good to go. Travis got his glory with a class win, now on to the 85cc class and kids as old as 15. he is 12. See how he stacks up. time to build more charactor.......or hopefully reveal more like dave says. as we all know it's not how good you win but how good ya lose.

Stacey, looked like the womens class was all feeling the love! :) pretty good crowd at the banquet, and likely one of the best "managed" in a long long time.

BUK0138

Sponsoring Member
Mar 29, 2001
wardy said:
Stacey, looked like the womens class was all feeling the love! :) pretty good crowd at the banquet, and likely one of the best "managed" in a long long time.

Feeling the love.....feeling the alcohol is more like it :nener: thats the only thing that made that photo op possible! :laugh:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…