clamps and?

94ruck

Sep 14, 2001
I recommend a buddy buy a set of your clamps for his newly bought 01 300 exc. He picked them up and said you guys help him out by pressing out his old stem for use on his new clamps(the bike was a leftover bought new). He also had the bar inserts installed and had the bike out for the columbia hare scramble. He said he tested the hand guards in the slick mud several times and was very impressed with the durability of the hand guards and the protection they provided to his controls. I was wondering if you guys had any other trick stuff to help out us off road guys(or mxers for that matter). BTw, i love the hand guards/triple clamp mounted set up that I bought last year. i actually tie my bike down with the hand guards instead of hooking onto the handle bars!

Kizmen

Aug 9, 2001
Our newest product for "offroad guys" is a stabilizer mount that is 100% adjustable. It allows all four (KTM) positions on either of the two most popular steering stabilizers. No more being locked into one bar position. It is available in all of the anodized colors also.

If you already have our threaded aluminum bar ends, look for our new product being released in April. It is an anti-vibration form of the already popular threaded bar end. Combining two great features! Should be available soon!!

I'm glad your so pleased with your ER product, and thanks for your continued support!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…