Gomes-nz

~SPONSOR~
Apr 4, 2002
Quick question or two.

I want some method of power cleaning my KDX200. Other than using a water blaster (which i can't afford right now). Was thinking of some hose attachment that will give a fine spray that can have detergent of soap added. Anyone no where I can get such a device.

Also anyone selling a chest protector ?.

tks Darrin

kdxme

Apr 7, 2002
i use simple green or pro honda cleaner... works great for me without a pressure washer. also I have a blue oneal sds chest protector thats in great shape if your interested

Kawadougie

~SPONSOR~
May 7, 2002
Darrin,
For years I've been using a cup of Tide detergent in very hot water. You can splash it on areas that are tough to reach. Works great!

kdxme

Apr 7, 2002
Gomes-nz

i'd let it go for fifty bucks. It's an adult size which means its fully adjustable. If your over 6' i'd suggest trying one on like it to make sure it would fit. It is about 2 years old and is in great shape. some light brush marks but no crashes, all buckles and straps work fine. If you want I can e-mail you some pictures of it so you can see for yourself. you can go to profile and send me a private message with your e-mail address.

Darren

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom