CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000

John Cena

Nov 11, 2004
Well I got it done! I was off a part inside the grey box it held a round thing that connected to a bar letting it rotate. This thing might have been off for a few days. Do you know exactly what the shaft does?
Thanks for the help!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I think RVs got it nailed.

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Im sure theres a way to check if your power valves are working. With the 95s and up you can remove a little cap and rev it and inspect whether its working. Someone will hopefully chime in with an answer.

John Cena

Nov 11, 2004
KAY DEE EXER said:
Im sure theres a way to check if your power valves are working. With the 95s and up you can remove a little cap and rev it and inspect whether its working. Someone will hopefully chime in with an answer.

Thanks for the tip! I did that and it opens wright up when rpms high and as they start to come down it starts going back in :cool: :ride:

It just got done raining I think it might be time to try her out :clue:

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Sweet... Does yours close slowly as the revs die down or does it snap closed? Mine slowly closes and Im just checking to see if all is well and if its meant to close slowly with the revs.

John Cena

Nov 11, 2004
Mine slowly starts closing with the lowering of the revs :cool:
Now I gotta figure out this bikes wiring to put the headlight on wirings a mess was all elec taped :p

John Cena

Nov 11, 2004
Well went riding today here's a pic of my 92 KDX 200 beast! It has alot more power up top now :cool: :ride:

P1020164.JPG

P1020165.JPG

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom