Colored nipples

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Hey guys, I recently got a pair of black rims and I was thinking that it would look pretty tight if I had some blue nipples to match my bike (yz with black rear fender.) Does anyone know where I can get something like that? the SS bulldog spokes only come in black gold and silver, and the buchanans come in only silver, thanks in advance,
Jeff

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
blue nipples?? maybe you should put a jacket on ;)

I've never seen anything like that...but they'd really add a cool touch to the bike if you can get some. Could you get them anodized?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I felt sure this was a fashion statement thread! :)

B

biglou

Are you talking about a "Purple Nurple"? ;)

OK, enough smarta$$ replies! I know they are available for the mountain bike crowd, and I thought sure I saw them for dirtbikes as well. I just can't remember where...

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
If I'm not mistaken, and it's rare that I'm not, ... either Excel or Buchanan's makes them. oh, I see you can only find the Buchanan's in silver (Stainless Steel) must be the Excel. :think:
Good luck,

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
thanks guys, I knew I was opening up something with this post, I'll look towards excel. The only problem with excel is that they work with only OEM spokes, and I'm not sure if Buchanan or Bulldog spokes are OEM specs, thanks
Jeff
...come on guys you can think up of better ones than that!

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
Rims, Spokes.....thats not what the tittle said :p Boy, I thout this site was really going to take it up a notch :moon:
Lew

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…