Robin13

Nov 21, 2004
Hi,
I'm Robin, 24 years old. I used to ride on the track in 94-98, and I kinda quit riding in 2000. I still have the bike (94 honda cr125) so I decided to install a new piston and start again. And I really love to ride trails.
:cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Robin :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for information on your bike.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hi and welcome Robin. You sound like many of us- rediscovering riding after time away. Enjoy the site!

Robin13

Nov 21, 2004
Well I actually started riding when I was 12 in "92. I used to ride trails with my dad on his xr 250. I got my own bike in '95 when my dad died. It was a 1 year old '94 honda cr125. I raced it on a mx track for about 3-4 years ended up in intermediate class. My mother used to drive me and support me (she is very cool). But I kinda preferred riding in the woods/trails, since it is more diverse and realxing in my upinion. I rode trails till about 2000 when I kinda quit. I have enough cool hobbys (bmx, wakeboarding, snowboarding, and just started kiteboarding), but I think mx is still the coolest hing to do and that I should get back on a bike. When I finish school this yoer, I'll save up for a more recent 250. Well that's my story I guess.

Top Bottom