Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Due to some complications with the pregnancy I will be coming back to the states in the very near future. While I am happy to be on the way home, We both are a little upset over it. It's would have been nice to finish out the deployment, only if it was because we had an uneventful pregnancy. But that pales in comparison to taking care of the baby. So I will some of you all soon!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Even though the reasons are the ones you want, I'm glad to hear you're on your way home. Stay safe.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Good to hear you are safe and coming home Kav. I'll keep a positive thought for you Stef and mini-Kav. :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Glad your going to back on the home field Kav, keeping you guys in my thoughts.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Good talking with you on Friday.

I have to say that my heart dropped an inch or two before you told me why.

Stay safe on the trip home and we'll see you soon.

I'll ship the XR parts in a week or so. Just some more bits that I found laying about.

T

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Get home safe. Strange how we just talked about you getting back state-side the other day, huh? See you soon.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Thanks for the support. Sadly my leaving has been pushed back two week. So I get to hurry up and wait. :(

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Update, I got a new ticket, and will be heading home in a few days. :)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Glad to hear that you are coming home. Be safe and thank you!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Made it back safe and sound. I got to fell the baby kicking the night I got home. :D

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Soon you will get to hear it crying all night, then you'll get to change loaded diapers that make any of the bio stuff you trained for seem like a breath of fresh air, then cleaning up puke, and well... it just don't get any better no matter how bad it sounds. :)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Kav said:
Made it back safe and sound. I got to fell the baby kicking the night I got home. :D

One of the best posts on DRN ever!! :cool:

Top Bottom