Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Yep!
I'll be a packer's fan for the next two hours. Go Brett Farrvvrrrrervververrrr:whoa:

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Yessa how bout em' Pats huh there bub. Cant wait till Super Bowl, should be Wicked good.

From All tha Maine'ahs back here at home.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Prediction:

This Super Bowl will be the LEAST watched SB in the last 10 years.

Then again.... maybe America watches hoping ANYONE but the Pats win?
Then Again... the Packers have the second largest fan base in the Country....?
Then again, everyone loves the underdog....?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
another three and out for the pack.
for all of their sakes I hope it doesn't go into overtime. -24 :yikes:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Crazy game!!! Go PACK!
I will honestly say they did not deserve to win tonight :| . The defense absolutely sucks - give 10 yards almost every pass play . It should have been a runaway for the Giants.
The overtime is going to be wild

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
That Tynes kick in the last 4 seconds was UGLY (yet most beautiful at the same time)! I still want the Pack to play the Pat's, what a disgusting game. It's OT now, and the Pack got the coin toss, let's hope for the best! GO PACKERS!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
What a CRAZY game! Holy cow!

I've been a Packers fan since I turned the game on around 6:45 tonight - I'd love to see Favre against Brady in the Superbowl.

Commercials are over! Gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go PACK!

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
oldguy said:
I will honestly say they did not deserve to win tonight :| . The defense absolutely sucks - give 10 yards almost every pass play . It should have been a runaway for the Giants.
The overtime is going to be wild

Here's how it went in my house right after the kick went wide...(disgust, harumpf)..

"Well, then they are going to have to come out and start playing ball."
More disgust..."They certainly haven't played so far."

Man, you guys are tough fans.
In my house even if the Pac wins, the game inevitably ends with the same level of irritation as if they lost....because "they didn't play well". good lord. :(

crap, interception.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
fatcat216 said:
Here's how it went in my house right after the kick went wide...(disgust, harumpf)..

"Well, then they are going to have to come out and start playing ball."
More disgust..."They certainly haven't played so far."

Man, you guys are tough fans.
In my house even if the Pac wins, the game inevitably ends with the same level of irritation as if they lost....because "they didn't play well". good lord. :(

crap, interception.
That was typed long before the kick missed
And yes the defense sucked if they could have stopped 1/3 of those 10 yard passes it would have been a much better game.

Rydmoto there will be way too much beer consumed here in cheeseland the smarter investment would be in aspirin :nener:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Okiewan said:
Of course you would :p The "Bail on my pregnant girlfriend for a model" QB, against the good guy. ;)

Okay Okie...now, now, now Tom didn't just ditch Bridget and end up with Gisele like immediately....pfft, don't you pay any attention to your celebrity gossip?

:nener:

Oh yeah and about the football...yeah, I'm bummed that it's not the Pats against the Pack. But, the Pats still made the superbowl! Here's the 19-0!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Okiewan said:
Pats by 21 in the big show.

21 would be huge, I'll take anything more than 1. :nod: (And that's not a reference to the age of the women I like, you perverts, I've had enough of that stuff)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
PILK, that is probably the most hilarious post I've seen in a hella long time! :boss:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom