Congratulations Officer Beck.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Congratulations to my long time friend and riding buddy, Charlie Beck. The new Chief of Police for Los Angeles. :cool:

Way to go Charlie. :yeehaw:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Congrats to Chief Beck! Does this mean you have some pull to do something about the LYM that hangs out here?

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
Congratulations...I think? With all the headaches that LA has he has to be crazy to take on that job. :coocoo: Hmm, maybe condolences is more appropriate! :nod:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
SS109 said:
Congratulations...I think? With all the headaches that LA has he has to be crazy to take on that job. :coocoo: Hmm, maybe condolences is more appropriate! :nod:

Actually, Charlie is the guy that turned the troubled Rampart Division around. He is one of the good guys. He can be found out at Glen Helen on most weekends riding his CRF450 in the over 50 Expert class or his Maico in the vintage class. He hauls ass too.

I think he will handle the job just fine. :cool:

Chili.

That LYM better watch it now. I'll have him and his little dog back on Mall patrol. :debil: :laugh:

Elks dope dog.

Attachments

• Nx55kcKt Carlo's dope dog.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 117

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
Well, I do wish him luck. :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I feel like going to LA & doing something illegal.

So a dope dog for a dope, how fitting.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
I just got off my Maico site and saw there were a few posts about him being a Maico guy :cool:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Why am I dragged into this, minding my own business!? Good luck Chief Beck, you'll need it!! Patman, must I remind you of "The List"?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
Why am I dragged into this, Patman, must I remind you of "The List"?

Well, :whoa: anytime there are doughnuts involved. :nener:

Hey Patty. Watch out for 'The Lisp.' :rotfl:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Congrats to Chief Beck.

My hat is off to any man that has the skills to run a large metro PD. That is a tough gig.

OTOH, he should get to enjoy a generous retirement package when he's done. So I don't feel all THAT bad for him. ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I always watch out for the lisp, especially when it's the lisp of a LYM. Perhaps LLYM?

See I was on the lisp last time, yet I'm still here today. Must have been the spiders and Thump's starfish that scared the orficer from following through on his threats :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys are such homos!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Tighty wearing ones for sure.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The Predster has awoken! LYM

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
"The Lisp"..... niner.... that there is just too much awesome! I wish I had thought of that. It's really easy when you really think about the Village "Idiot" People cop that graces our presence. I can't believe I missed it.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
congrats chief Beck

This type of work can at times be thankless. As a native citizen of L. A. county I send my most greatfull thanks to you & all the good work done by police officers everywhere. L.A. has more than it's share of hoolagans & hoodlems, cops are allways working an uphill battle that seemingly never ends. Hey OL'89R easy on the doughnut comments, us filmbiz lot lizards call them teamster steaks. Good FX shops only have them on fridays if at all. I like the dog, reminds me of how much caution tape I put on my sons riding gear & bikes when we go out to Jawbone.
Keep it safe THANK YOU,GOD BLESS YOU & GOOD LUCK.
With best regards, Flying Iron Porkchop Esq. & Family. ( Mrs. Lambchop, White hawk chop & Doodle pop.) :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…