conversion kits???

noclaf724

Aug 25, 2008
Dose anyone out there know a good site to get road track conversion kits for an 01 cr 250?

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
Are you talking a street legal kit or a supermotard kit? If you talking street legal then i'm pretty sure that's impossible. If you are talking supermotard then i have no idea. I would think anything that works with the newer 450s would probably work with yours. As far as i know they just change the wheels, tires and suspension.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
NOTHING is impossible! I understand in Colorado getting a plate on a bike is not real difficult either. You might be looking for a Baja Designs kit perhaps?

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
I didn't think it would be very easy to get a two stroke plated unless it was a moped, in which case you don't need plates. At least not around here. But maybe i'm wrong. Let me know if it works for you cuz that would be pretty cool.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I have seen more plated 2 strokes in Colorado than any place else I've visited. 4 strokes are just more popular these days so everyone thinks getting a plate on a 2 stroke is impossible. I also am pretty sure that AJ has plated at least 1 CR500AF.

noclaf724

Aug 25, 2008
I'm actually looking for a super moto kit/ moto gp for tight road tracks....If thats any help

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…