2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Ill be camping at the Buttes arriving about midday Saturday. I am not going to comit to any rides because this is time prommised to the family to get them rolling, but if anyone is out in the area and wants to socialize or do kids ride, your welcome to join.

Eel, I know you'll be close if you wanted to come by to relax and maybe have some grub on Sat night, give me a hollar.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
November?

Would be nice to get out with some of the crew again. Will definitely make an attempt to swing by.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Hmm, I guess November would be a ways off. Right now dont know if Im going to make it, the flu hit me big last night.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Chris - lemme know if you're gonna be out there - where and when. I might be able to stop by sometime in the afternoon on Saturday. I'm guest-pitting with So Cal MC this weekend and they're having a BBQ on Saturday night, which I've already sorta committed to, so dinner is probably out but it would be fun to stop by and shoot the breeze over a few dozen beers on Saturday afternoon. :)

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
No, not going out. The Flu hit me hard, I am up today but going camping not going to happen.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom