CR 125 lowering kit?

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
Hey i ride a cr 80 currently . I have decided i could ride a cr 125 if it were only and inche or two shorter... (i need to comfortably touch because i ride woods) i was wondering if White brothers or any other company made these i want this bike because the 80 has become a little boring and i could use the extra power. please help if any company (white bros. or otherwise) how much does the bike lower?

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
You can lower the rear end by elongating the lower subframe holes-i got it nearly a inch lower this way.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
ive also heard of companies and factories cutting the sub-frame mounts and shortening them. easy enough to do w/a welder. just keep in mind that you will change the way the bike feels and handles,but with you short stature you may like. im not sure about a good starting measure for shortening it.....any suggestions guys. i know this is a common mod

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
Nobody has heard of a lowere linkage for the suspension?

pro-design

Nov 6, 2001
You can have the suspension componets lowered internally that way when you grow you can reverse it bake to stock. Call some shops

Wakisashi

Mod Ban
Apr 29, 2002
There are some lowering linkage kits but they are usually for the Motard type racers , XR650 etc. White Brothers handles some of them.

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
thats where i got the idea my dad has one on his xr650l

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…