Cycra # Plate???

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
I just wondered if anyone has tried the vented or half vented # plate by Cycra???? Its kinda pricey but looks affective!! If not, What # plate/year are you guys useing on your bikes????

KiDX

Sponsoring Member
Mar 30, 2001
Any # plate off a late model KX will work.
Sorry, haven't tried the vented ones.

ROBBYRAZ

Nov 17, 2001
Ive got the full vented plate from CYCRA. I ordered the one for the KX and it bolted right
on without any problems. You can use the 125 or 250 i think the only difference is the color

garrettkite

May 26, 2002
I have a completely stock KDX 220 and i want to put a # plate on it instead of the headlight. I'm just wondering if you guys that have put the # plates on had to take your odometers off or if you could just leave it on. I'm also wondering what you do with the wiring from the headlight? Did you guys just leave it hanging there or take it out somehow? I've heard most people say everything is really easy, but i'm just trying to get all of the info. thanks.

garrett

p.s. - Mac, that custom # plate looks really good!

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
I took my odometer off and made a plug using silicon sealant to plug the hole when I removed the cable but I'm sure you could leave it on if you wanted, just be creative.

The lights harness has connectors which unplug and the remaining harness can be tucked away behind the #plate.

Cactus Jim

Apr 1, 2002
garrett......The first # plate I put on was over the tripometer. Later decided to change colors and can the meter. In either case they take a little trimming to fit right, and I used small spacers behind plate to hold out a little. Not hard. I also removed the lower portion that goes around fork tubes. For pics, click on "My Gallery". :D

Good luck.....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…