D-14 H.S. starts, live or dead engine?

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
I wish they were live starts here in d-17, my patented 10 kick starting process sucks!

E_Langen

Jun 25, 2000
fatherandson said:
dead engine...at the drop of the hat...it is time to hit the button!!!

Thanks,

Next question, I believe the classes line up in rows on the start straight (Portland home page picture.) so the first class to start is closest to the first turn and the SS class (last class to start this year) starts back by starting gate?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
D14 does line up by class, but I am not sure of the order. I know the Expert class is towards the front and the SS would be toweard the back. Check out the D14 HS website for more details.

E_Langen

Jun 25, 2000
fatherandson said:
D14 does line up by class, but I am not sure of the order. I know the Expert class is towards the front and the SS would be toweard the back. Check out the D14 HS website for more details.

SS starts last at every race this year. I should have asked. Do the lines move ahead to one common starting line or start where they line up on the starting straight?

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
wardy said:
I wish they were live starts here in d-17, my patented 10 kick starting process sucks!

If you started your bike more than once a year, it might run better :coocoo: . I know you have started it twice this year, so it will get better Wardy.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom