Daytona broadcast on Speed Channel?

Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
I'm looking into the broadcast schedule to make sure my TiVO is set and it looks like the Daytona race is going to be aired the day of instead of the day after. Friday March, 10th 7:30PM Mountain Time on Speed Channel. Does anyone know if that is going to be a live Broadcast?

There is conflicting info. The sticky says on the 11th, but Speed channel says the 10th. :think:

Last edited:

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Last year speed did air the Daytona Race on the same day it was just a couple hours after the race. It looks like they will air it this year on the same day as well at 9:30 PM EST and 6:30 PST. I think it is because the Daytona Supercross is usually scheduled to take place earlier in the day rather than the typical 7:00PM start time.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Daytona is now at night, just like the other rounds. They changed it from the day to the night a few years back. For some reason, I thought Speed was showing it live (no delay) for a few years there.... not sure about this year. But I can't wait - we'll be there in person! :cool:

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
It is on a couple hour delay,, I live an hour away and get back home in time to see both finals over again.

They show the street bikes on Saturday live not sure why the SX is delayed.

SX use to be on Saturday during the day and the Daytona 200 was on Sunday, but after the monsoon bike week of 4 years ago, they decided to do SX Friday night and the 200 Saturday so they could use Sunday as a rain day.

Top Bottom