Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
The only thing I can find says Sat. 3/6 at 9 PM EST on Speed.

Can anyone confirm?

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Lots of motorcycle racing from Daytona, (and elsewhere,) starting with the Daytona 200 tonight. :nod: :cool:

See: http://cyclenews.com/tv-listings for listings.

The more of us that watch these races, the more they will be broadcast.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Vic said:
The only thing I can find says Sat. 3/6 at 9 PM EST on Speed.

Can anyone confirm?

My guide shows 8 PM EST on Speed. Live from Daytona.

Also, don't forget that they are showing the flat track races on speed Sunday at 6 PM EST. This is the new track outside of turn 1&2 @ Daytona International.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Thanks, guys.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
East coast at 8,(sorry about that Vic!) central 7, mountain 6, and if the west coast is still there 5pm? The last race before the 2 big heads come back, enjoy! Vintage Bob

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Finally bit the bullet and picked up a HD/DVR box today... sick of watching SX without HD.... looking forward to Daytona tomorrow night (after we go to a sand track for our first outdoor ride of the year) :ride:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Sand track, WHERE AT NIKKI? I talked to a guy, who knows the guy, that owns Double Stuff, again. Everywhere else down there, I was told shut down, even Sumatra!, that open ride area was there for over 30 years. South Park by me is still too froze, dang shade! A rumor that the Buffalo Range is open again? And I am not quite up for Casey, this weekend, maybe next weekend! Vintage Bob , waiting on a set of rubber, sand/intermediate!

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
8PM on Dishnetwork, speedhd here in NE Ohio. Not gunna watch it till tomorrow most likely, so I will stay away from this place. =)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Sand track, WHERE AT NIKKI? I talked to a guy, who knows the guy, that owns Double Stuff, again. Everywhere else down there, I was told shut down, even Sumatra!, that open ride area was there for over 30 years. South Park by me is still too froze, dang shade! A rumor that the Buffalo Range is open again? And I am not quite up for Casey, this weekend, maybe next weekend! Vintage Bob , waiting on a set of rubber, sand/intermediate!

"Fred Bud" aka Moto Crazy in Hopkins Park. The track has been around for probably 15 years or so? The weather was incredible, had a great time today, and kept it on two wheels!! :cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I will keep that in mind Nikki, Thanks! We should catch the lcq's on the reruns, maybe Gary? I want to dig up the practice times from this and last week, see how RC and CR did, CR was all about himself as usual. I sure hope they have some shots of practice. A lot of guys went down hard. I hope Langston and Tedesco are alright. Just caught Ivan doing cartwheels after a couple turns on the second start? All the tracks should be like Daytona. Vintage Bob

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Langston was really on it, hope he's okay.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
IndyMX said:
How'd we get shafted on the LCQ's?

My guess... is long Daytona lap times, plus the red flag restart... (and their normal filler stuff, the Andrew short bit, the #22 drama, the '08 mud race highlights, etc.), didn't have time to fit the LCQ's into the 2 1/2 hour TV slot.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Okiewan said:
Langston was really on it, hope he's okay.

When it first happened, it looked NASTY! But he was soooo lucky to not get hit by any riders, there were a few close calls! When they showed the replay, it didn't look *as* bad, if I had to guess, I'm thinking a broken right collarbone, or maybe a shoulder injury, since he was favoring his right side. On the stretcher he was moving his left arm no problem, so he was alert and moving.... which is a good thing to see after a high speed first lap crash like that!!! And he was really hauling all night... really sucks to see it end like that.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
nikki said:
My guess... is long Daytona lap times, plus the red flag restart... (and their normal filler stuff, the Andrew short bit, the #22 drama, the '08 mud race highlights, etc.), didn't have time to fit the LCQ's into the 2 1/2 hour TV slot.
yeah, Reed milked it for all he was worth to draw as much attention to himself as he could. Of course, it's Daytona, and sand might get in his mangina there.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Erin fishing for stories is making Jeff and Sheheen stomach-able! CR had to know at the end of practice he was done. Grant sure appeared ko'ed when he flopped over limp like. Ivan cartwheeling cut his hand or something. No pics yet of Nolaw's demise. A lot of talk on the busted bikes and dreams of practice. The camera's shoot it, why they do not get it up on the reruns, and the lcq's? We shall see. Indy's edited coverage was hardly any different. Vintage Bob

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
CR had to know at the end of practice he was done.

At the beginning of the broadcast last night when they first talked to Reed, he made it pretty clear that he wasn't going to race. He said it a couple of times that he didn't have anything to prove, that he was only out during practice to judge where he was in the process.. If anyone took anything from that other than "I'm not racing", then they are either stupid or just way too hopeful..

That started the night off just fabulous for me, then Willard dropped anchor.. WTF!!

And in the 450 main Brayton dropped anchor..

I did pretty good in the fantasy thing even with those three essentially out of the race.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I did not realize you took Brayton and Willard also Gary. I was happy to see I was correct that no big heads would race Daytona. Toronto, we shall see? And Hill is nursing bruised ribs? It would figure watching Daytona, he dropped like a rock! Rib bruises, hurt worse than breaks! Emig having brain pump, still cracking up over that one! Vintage Bob

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I did not realize you took Brayton and Willard also Gary. I was happy to see I was correct that no big heads would race Daytona. Toronto, we shall see? And Hill is nursing bruised ribs? It would figure watching Daytona, he dropped like a rock! Rib bruises, hurt worse than breaks! Emig having brain pump, still cracking up over that one! Vintage Bob

Yeah, I thought based on their past performance they might do something at Daytona.. Who knew they'd both suck.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Boy Villi was hauling the mail. His man-handling of the bike makes him look so fast (and he is)... but Dungey's smooth style "looks" slower although he maintained that 4-6 second gap. The two turned about the same lap times, but looked so different.

Pourcel is smooth and fast, can't make myself like him though...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I still do not get why fans at Redbud booed Dungey? Sure when Reed showed up at Indy, I almost lost my voice the next day. But Dungey, how can you not like the guy? Is the Pourcel dislike just because he is French? I would adopt the guy! They do the interviews, who appears winded? Not him! Vintage Bob

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom