Dirt-biker mystified by trap set on trail

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
There's talk that Donna Olsen is the same Donna Olsen that runs Tri-City Ecology Center

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Hang 'em High.......

motodude381

May 20, 2006
In my neck of the woods some crazy squater runs metal wire across the trails to yes try and kill ME! I am the only one around and the crazy guy doesnt like my dirt bike.. NEarly hit one so i dont ride any more around my house...I cant believe people would do things like this.

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
motodude381 said:
In my neck of the woods some crazy squater runs metal wire across the trails to yes try and kill ME! I am the only one around and the crazy guy doesnt like my dirt bike.. NEarly hit one so i dont ride any more around my house...I cant believe people would do things like this.

And you dont do anything about it?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Saw a show on one of the "Discovery like" channels about the Mexican cartels growing pot all over California's (and many States) Parks... apparently, it's easier now to grow it here in remote areas than smuggle it across... they typically have their crops guarded by armed illegals. Be careful out there.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Okie, The designated Wilderness are the hot spots, the Sequoia national park rangers find so many Plantation in remote areas they can't keep up with them ( not enough manpower ) This past year the SBNF OHV volunteers found 2 meth labs in the Wilderness areas.

It's really upsetting to have are riding areas taken away only to have the same areas trashed by drug dealers leaving abandon meth labs and pot plantations

Capirate

Jun 1, 2006
wow. i hope those three neighbors rot in jail. as far as im concerned, they tried to kill some one. theirfore, their life should be behind bars forever.

elliot-cr133

Uhhh...
Jul 4, 2006
kurt15 said:
amen to that! here in tha peg, noone hangs wire, they just simply block off the trails with huge dirt walls! haha
are you serious? haha. im from winnipeg myself and i've never noticed that. where do you ride? i went to the floodway a couple times and i ride out by grand beach.

06yz

May 2, 2006
motodude381 said:

ditto to what is1cameric said. You should print the article posted on this thread and take it to the authorities and tell them of the wire that guy is running accross the road.

Reading that article enrages me, those red neck ****s should be drug down that dirt road by bikers.

I have often thought about this same situation when I'm flying down old hunt trails in the middle of no where. I have always shrugged it off, taking for granted the goodness in human nature.

Last edited:

c_field

Aug 4, 2006
wow... i really dont understand why anyone would try something like that especially for no reason... hopefully they get slammed with every charge that can be charged on them

Jul 24, 2006
about two years ago i had a situation that a buy put up a 3 strand bobwire fence because our trail crossed over "his" land for like 10 feet and it is only there, we didnt know it was hise land untill we confronted him with the sherriff, because the other owner said that he owned the land land after a survey was done he had to take the wire down and was charged with tresspassing

Aug 29, 2006
We don't let people we don't know ride our land. B/c we don't want someone to crash and then hold us responsible. No I don't put wire out or walls or anything like that. I ride the trials all the time. If I hear or spot someone I don't let ride well I go run them down and tell then to leave the way they came. Never really had a problem I have ask a couple people to leave. For the most part if you ask first you can ride.

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
Ah, they sound like fine upstanding people from their previous history with the law. Haa!!! This gives me a new outlook on tree huggers. I didnt know greenie was synonymous with welfare livin' wine drinkin' and driving hippie.

Top Bottom