Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Has anybody else noticed that OLN (Outdoor Life Network) has been showing dirt bike related shows lately? The ones I've seen have been talking about how to get into it, costs, and how fun it is. It's nice to know that we are getting good press from a channel that typically shows thing related to hiking, camping, and bicycling.:)

Jeremy

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
That's good. I'll start watching out for the next show.

Badgas

Aug 8, 2001
I watched a show last night called the Edge on OLN it was realy good. It was about enduro riding. The main guy on the show was about 40, riden his entire life. Man could this guy ride. He showed all kinds of techniques from ravine crossing, bunny hopping, hill climbing, pre-jumping hills, down hilling, and riding over big rocks "Jap Zap" (3' to 4' rocks.). The show was extremely informative.

WAY TO GO OLN!!!!!!:) :) :)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Sweet, the main reason that we got Digital Cable was for OLN, but for bicycling things, like the Tour De France. Now I get to watch both of my cycles on OLN. :)

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Thank goodness for OLN, as Speedvision has pre-empted anything dirt-related just about every chance they have gotten. If I have to see some Euro announcer calling a GP race in place of "On Any Sunday Revisited" anymore, I'm going to hurl.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Cool. I hope they show re-runs. I missed those shows last night.

Person8

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 24, 2001
Does OLN have a website or e-mail address? It would be good to send them a note and let them know how much we appreciate their programming choices.

Larry

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom