BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Go to your User CP and put in the general area that you live. There are 1000's of members here at DRN. Check out the Local Chapters forums you may find a group ride near you and learn of places that will be good for you and your son to enjoy. Have fun here on DRN, there are some really great folks and they all love to ride, race, and talk smack.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members. You are caught in a seam ... Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in, or near, New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere ... also, Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers. Kick some bootie in there and get some rides going.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
The Central VA Trailriders harescramble series is a great place to start. I use to ride them 20 years ago, when I lived in Charlottesville. Check & see if the Dillwyn track is still operating. Lots of trails there. Go visit Wayne & Greg Hensley at Wayne Cycles in Waynesboro. Tell them that I said "hello."
They are not hard core dirt riders, but you will not find any finer or more honest people anywhere! :nod: :boss: :ride:
I'll return later with a small shop name that my good friend's brother-in-law, Robbie _______, operates in Westpoint. LOTS of trails down that way, but not too many hills.

Houdini3

Oct 11, 2006
Please let me know of some good, Legal, areas to ride. I finally got the wife to try playing in the dirt and I am hard pressed to find places around Richmond to ride. Unless I want to drive over 100 miles to get there!

Top Bottom