District 15 - Roselawn IN Enduro

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
I am planning on going to the Enduro in Roselawn IN on July 27th and just wanted to make sure of where it is. The location I have for it is the corner of RT 10 and RT 55. I am driving in from Southeastern Ohio so I don't know the area at all. Is it close to Roselawn and if so are there better directions on getting there or a website possibly?

Thanks!

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
The staging area is on the corner, literally, of 10 and 55. It's an old airstrip that is pretty well concealed by a perimiter of woods. Haven't been there in a couple years, but the entrance is basically a hole in the woods on the southeast corner of the intersection (arrows will point you there). Take I-65 to the Rt 10 exit and it's not more than 10 miles to the Rt 55 intersection. Both are 2-lane state roads, should be very easy to find. You'll be making a couple of runs through a nudist colony, which seems like it should be fun but most of the time it's really quite scary. :scream:

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
Thanks for the directions. I just can't get enough of riding enduro's so I had to start looking outside my district for more. I can imagine the nudist colony being somewhat scary... just going to the pool around here is scary enough.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…