Do you need some awesomeness??

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
XRpredator said:
Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.

I cannot imagine YOUR WalMart experiences! :worship:

bazmaster03

Apr 1, 2009
lmao thats is a pretty funny review lmao

bazmaster03

Apr 1, 2009
wow you have a velvet elvis ?? where did you get it i always wanted one ...

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I had to get rid of this shirt because when I'd wear it I was shooting lightning out of my urethra

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Offroadr, did you put that water driven sump pump in yet?

Nope, its got to stop raining long enough to allow the sump plumbing to be removed. Might be August! :whoa:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Do some research on the net. A friend just installed one for a customer. It pumps 50 gallons per hour, and discharges 50 gallons of what was your potable water an hour to operate. And discharges it where? When it runs, the whole house water lines resonate, bad. Zoeller and Hydromatic are the best main pumps I can get my hands on. Friends do not give friends plastic sump pumps. That said, the best battery back up I can get is the Aquanot. Top of the line with a maintenance free battery, 7~800 bucks? Thats for pump failure though. Power outage concerns, go with the generator that runs off your fuel supply, and sits in the yard, about the size of a central ac unit. I believe it will lower your insurance also.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well I hate to tell y'all but I had that shirt years ago. It might have contributed to my current state of awesomeness I am not sure. I do know that shortly after I picked it up in Taos, NM we stopped at the Wolf Creek Brew Pub outside of Albuquerque, NM and the wolves they had there all cowered when I walked up to them. My mullet seemed to have more flow and my Levi 501 button fly jeans were more filled out if you know what I mean. Sadly my awesomeness expanded to beyond the shirt's ability to contain me and my wife now wears it as a night shirt from time to time, and I am quite sure that when she does her boobs are bigger than normal so the shirt must still have some power after all these years.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
A sham wow shirt with wolves would make a million. Never have sweaty pits or gut marks? Not to mention spilling liquids on your self would never be a problem.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
hummmm......so all three wolves lost their chick? OOOoooOooOoooowww.

:coocoo:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It's the power of three man.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I saw this on the national news the other night. Pathetic, lol.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…