Does anyone have a graphics kit template

Faze Man

Sep 16, 2008
Does anyone have a graphics kit template or any other template for a 1996 - present KDX220/200? I don't like the current kits out there so I would like to make my own design in photoshop and have it printed at a prof. decal print place. If you have bought a graphics kit before and still have the backing for the stickers, that would also work perfectly. If I tried to trace a template, I'm sure I would run into problems once the decal starts to wrap around the curvature of the plastics. I needed templates for both fenders, side panels ,rad. shouds and the headlight fairing. Thanks in advance.

Faze Man

Sep 16, 2008
J-man said:
Ever thought of using the plastic itself?

I could probably get away with using it for the rad shrouds & the left side panel (without the exhaust), but he rest of the plastics are too curvy. I guess I could use cheap fabric, that might work.

Trickart

Aug 13, 2009
have you got around to do this? :whoa: I've trying to get the shapes using very thin tracing paper and I think i'm getting somewhere but it's a lot of work, I've got a KDX 250 '94 model. Just in case, if you haven't done it yet, I'll be testing my new decals in a week or so (have to finish tracing them and then designing them) and if you have any helpful tips that would be great!

Cheers!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…