Crimeidy26

Aug 6, 2008
I'm having a tough time finding OEM replacement graphics kits for my '93 KDX250. I've looked all over the net and called several places and nobody seems to have them or knows where to get them. I'm missing the swingarm stickers and one of the shroud graphics. Anyone have any ideas as to where i might find the stock graphics or similar aftermarket graphics. Any ideas or places to look would be great help. Thanks.
Jarrod :bang:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Aftermarket and OEM KDX250 graphics have not been available for many years.

Shroud graphics for '89 - early 90's KDX200 will fit with some trimming.

If you are trying to get your '93 KDX250 to look stock, the OEM shroud and swingarm stickers for the much more popular '93 KDX200 would be your best bet, IMO.

If Kawasaki still has OEM '93 KDX200 graphics, they will probably charge an arm and a leg for them. Thicker, higher quality KDX200 aftermarket graphics will be cheaper, but I doubt you will find ones that look like '93 KDX stockers.

Crimeidy26

Aug 6, 2008
I was beginning to think that as well. Well thanks for the information. I have called every Saki dealer in the southeast and a few in california trying to round them up but to no avail. I'll look into the early 90's KDX200 graphics and see what i can find.
Thanks for the help
Jarrod

glad2ride

Jul 4, 2005
Try a large online dealer like ronayers.com.

Otherwise, look for aftermarket KDX graphics for the 1989 - 1994 KDX200.

That would stink if they were no longer available!

Top Bottom