EM rider

Apr 27, 2001
Some friends and I are taking a "personal day" on the 18th and heading out for a day of riding at Dove Springs. I've driven past it dozens of times, but have never ridden there. Any tips on which trails to take/avoid and/or trail maps would be greatly appreciated. We plan to arrive about 7am. It's 3 of us so far and all are welcome to join.
Thanks.

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
One of my favorite rides out there is the ride up to Macivers cabin. If you are camped in the main wash by the big hill climbs (you'll know which ones if you see them) head out to the road to the east. Once there follow that road to the mile marker 52 (written on large concrete blocks) the very next dirt road (trail) to your left you will want to take, it will lead you up into the mountains and past a microwave tower, stay on the trail for a good 20 minutes or so until you see this little old cabin, it's a rescue cabin in the mountains in case you get stuck up there. If you really want to do that ride I would suggest going to the ranger station at Jawbone and asking them for trail maps and directions. have fun you'll love it

Top Bottom