MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Well, we finished the shop (exterior, still haven't framed the interior workshops). Big project, but satisfying to know we built it. My Dad, brother (tcarp), brother-in-law (fiveo), Robin and Zack all helped me put the main frame up. Robin and I did all but 40' of the exterior walls and insulation by ourselves. Zack helped us with the other 40'. My dad came down and Robin, he and I installed the roof. That was a big, hot project. It was like sitting in a frying pan up on that roof.

Anyway, I posted some pictures on my webpage under the images link. The shop pictures are on the second page about two-thirds of the way down. Plenty of other pictures to look at too.

There is also a link on the main page to some videos that Robin shot of me riding our track.

www.mx727.com

Let me know what you think and let me know if there are any problems with any links.

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Looks nice! I liked this picture.

Swamp :laugh:

Only problem i had was when you click on the link in your post you have to remove the < b > from the beginning and end you used to make it bold for the page to come up.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Thanks guys. It should work now. The importance of nesting those tags in the right order is revealed. :)

Yeah, swamp, quagmire, trying to dig it out.......that was a rough week. I just had to keep reminding myself that we would eventually get it out. It's amazing, when you start asking around, how many people have actually done that.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Great Todd!! I especially like the pics of your perfectly arranged tool boxes. Each drawer, lol.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
The shop looks great! I have got to get enough land to build me one. Add one more bay and I could live in it.

I never knew you took the pictures of me ...

Be looking for the house on Tuesday.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I think Haley snapped those while we were loading you up. I was nice and didn't post the third one she took. Let's just say I'm saving it for a rainy day. ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom